The IWDN

Advanced Search

You are not logged in.

IWDN Forum Index > Visual Design > Computer-Based Visual Design >> Freeware alternative to After Effects?!

Old March 25th, 2006, 21:04   #1
Christina
I see the world as polys and textures!

Thumbs up Freeware alternative to After Effects?!

Quote:
Wax is a high performance and flexible video compositing and special effects software. The idea for Wax is to be very general purpose and flexible in video compositing and effects, so that you can compose your dream video sequence with ease everytime.

Wax can create 2D & 3D special effects and can work in two modes - as a standalone application which would appeal for home users/beginners, and as a "plug-in" to video editors/NLEs which would be more useful for professional editors. Currently Wax can work as a plug-in with Sony Vegas®, Pure Motion EditStudio and Adobe Premiere® and work for integrating with various other NLEs is in progress.

Product Page - http://www.debugmode.com/wax/
Main Download Page - http://www.debugmode.com/wax/download.php

--------

Looks promising for those beginners out there though I would never trade After Effects for any freeware or other package...it's a start for some!

--------
Christina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2011, 12:19   #2
clark40
Aspiring Enthusiast

70-448
70-450
70-451
70-452
70-502
70-503
70-505
70-506
clark40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2011, 10:16   #3
jcarry
Web Enthusiast

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he enjoyed it as well!Thanks so much for this! I have not been this thrilled by a blog post for quite some time! You’ve got it, whatever that means in blogging. Anyway, You’re definitely someone that has something to say that people should hear. Keep up the wonderful job. Keep on inspiring the people!testking 352-001== testking 642-983== testking 650-296== testking 650-297== testking 642-262== testking 646-985== testking 642-457== testking 642-467==
jcarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2011, 07:44   #4
samstonz
Aspiring Enthusiast

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will come back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage that you continue your great job, have a nice weekend!think you’ve made some truly interesting points.designer jackets women/baby winter jackets/infant winter jackets/kids trench coat/mens trenchcoat/leather trenchcoat/belted trench coat/army trench coat
samstonz is offline   Reply With Quote